“I have a 32GB USB flash drive; it is stored with many of my important personal files. Couple of days back I connected the flash drive to my system and deleted some unwanted files from it. After deleting those files I searched for some of my important files. I found that some of my files were missing. I was really upset because the files I missed are very much essential to me, even I don’t have any other backup for those files. Is there anyways to rescue my files?”
Yes, you can recover those missed files in your USB flash drive on your system. USB flash drives are broadly used storage devices that help you to transfer files from one storage system to other. It is handy, consistent and simple to use. These bulk storage devices come in various sizes and storage capacities. It is used worldwide but at the same time data loss issues are also increasing.
Have you ever came across this situation, where you lost many significant and private files? There are numerous reasons for the loss of data from USB flash drive such as virus intrusion, accidental deletion, improper shutdown, improper ejection etc. You can recover data from a flash drive that are lost due to any reason using the Flash Drive Recovery Software. This excellent tool can recover flash drive easily by performing few simple steps.
How data recovery is possible?
When you store a file, all the details of each file you store in USB drive is recorded in file allocation table of the drive. When you delete any file, only the address location is erased from file allocation table. The files still remain in USB memory but it is in the hidden form, which indicates free space in the memory. In order to recover flash drive, you should use reliable USB data recovery software. This recovery tool is capable of recovering all those files in the USB flash drive.
Scenarios of data loss in Flash drives:
• Due to human errors – Unintentionally deleting files or folders using delete option and even accidentally formatting the USB drive may lead to data loss.
• Due to improper shutdown – When the USB is connected to the system and some file transfer is going on, if you shut down the system improperly it may also lead to data loss.
• Due to virus attack – Files may get corrupted due to virus attack, malware or spyware in USB drives or in system this may cause severe data loss.
• Due to improper ejection – When the USB is connected to the system, sometimes you might suddenly remove your USB without using safe remove option this may also cause data loss.
Features of Flash Drive Recovery Software:
• It has advanced built in algorithm that can recognize and recover different file types on basis of unique signatures. You can even sort the files according to name, date, size and file type extensions.
• This tool supports USB data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, and HFSX file systems.
• By using this software you can recover flash drive as well as other storage devices like hard drives (SATA, IDE, SCSI, ATA, SAS, SSD, etc.), flash memory cards (SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, etc.) and FireWire drives.
• This utility is compatible with all USB drive manufacturers like SanDisk, PNY, Kingston, Transcend, HP, Sony, Corsair, Imation, Lexar, Moser Baer, A-Data, etc.
• It supports Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008 servers. And Mac OS like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain lion, Mavericks and Yose Mite.
• This tool facilitates you with “preview” option so that you can review recovered data prior to restoration.
• You can resume the recovery and can do saving process of file at any point of time by the help of previously saved recovery session.
• You can avail free technical supports 24×7 via E-mail and live chat applications in order to solve your queries.
• It provides free trial version.