Canon is one of the most known brands for digital photography due to its ability to capture high quality digital photos and reliability. Images that are captured in Canon digital cameras are saved as CR2 and CRW file format in default. These CR2 file format is most preferable by photographers for its high definition images. Like all other photo file formats, CR2 photos are possible to delete or lose in various ways. Following are some scenarios that cause CR2 photo loss or deletion.
- Using the same memory card on various electronic devices for capturing or storing image formats like CR2 can result in corruption of memory card. As this kind of instance happen photos get inaccessible.
- CR2 photos may get deleted by unintentional use of “Delete all” option while previewing them. This case leads to deletion of all CR2 images that are stored in memory card of Canon camera.
- When Canon digital cameras are used on computers or laptops which are not protected by Anti-virus software then there is possibility that memory card of Canon camera may get affected by virus. If the viruses are of very high level then they may corrupt the file system of Canon camera memory card, which eventually leads to inaccessibility of CR2 photos.
- Interruption like power failure while transferring photos from digital cameras can cause CR2 photo loss.
- Application of format option on memory card of canon camera also results in loss of photos
If you have lost CR2 photos from any of the above detailed scenarios then simply make use of this CR2 photo recovery software. This software scans memory card of Canon memory card in a very rigorous way and lists pictures in Data View and File Type View. It can also be used to sort pictures on basis of file name, file size, file type and creation or modification date of files.
Some excellent features of CR2 photo recovery software:
- CR2 photo recovery software is reliable software to recover CR2 photos without missing a single photo
- This software supports all kind of Canon digital cameras including Canon ESO 70D, SX 400 Point, IXUS 265 etc.
- It also supports recovery of deleted or lost photos from different brands of digital camera such as Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Fujifilm, etc
- This software restores data from various memory cards like SDHC, SD, Micro SD, CF and MMC.
- Using this software one can recover various photo file formats like JPEG, GIF, PSD and raw images like CR2, CRW, NEF, ARW, KDC etc.
- It supports Windows and MAC operating system to recover lost CR2 photos.
- Using preview option, one can preview the recovered photos that are prior to restoration
- One of the other advantageous aspect of using this utility is that it allows you to recover pictures in compressed format (to save free disk space).
- CR2 photo recovery is designed with user friendly manner that make easy to use this software.
- This software also facilitates its users to recover pictures on the basis of file signature.
Things to Remember:
- Regularly backup important raw photo files from digital camera to external storage devices to prevent photo loss
- Don’t overwrite files that are stored in the memory card by capturing photos and videos