Windows Operating system is widely used in various business enterprises and diversely used in house to keep all the crucial files such as images, movies, videos, folders, documents, official files, confidential elements and so on. This Windows OS make use of FAT or NTFS file system to store or fetch files from hard drive or from other storage media systematically. The files stored on the Windows system are susceptible to deletion due to human errors or others.
But don’t worry, now it is possible to unerase files from Windows OS. Do you know why the erased files are recoverable? When you erase any files, Windows just set a mark on the file information block and notifies the file system that the space which the file formerly occupied is free and can be reusable. In most of the cases Windows doesn’t wipe the file body and hence the file content still remains there and it is possible to unerase files by using third party recovery tool named as unerase file. This unerase file tool is designed by expert professionals and hence you can effectively unerase file on Windows OS without facing any sort of destruction.
In order to get successful result on recovery of erased file, it is suggested to stop writing new files to the same drive. This is because it may over write the erased file content and make the deleted files unrecoverable. Also, it is suggested to stop using other applications and software on your system before restoring your erased files because some programs may write data to system drive which may overwrite the deleted files.
Now let us go through some of the factors that lead to deletion of files from Windows OS
- If your Windows hard drive is corrupted and all the files become inaccessible then the only option that has left to overcome this issue is to format the drive. But formatting hard drive deletes all the important files and folders and you cannot afford to lose it.
- Files from the Windows system gets erased permanently if you delete files by using Shift + Delete key combination.
- If you use your Windows system on an unsecure network or you don’t have an updated antivirus then there is a possibility for deletion of files stored on it.
- Accidentally formatting Windows hard drive results in erasure of entire files preserved in it.
- Deletion of files on Windows Recycle Bin by mistake instead of restoring deleted files.
- Use of unreliable third party application may also leads to erase files without your notice.
Unerase file is an effective software that supports to recover erased files from the above mentioned reasons or others without facing any difficulty. This application has an ability to unerase files from the partitions having RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 array. It is possible to identify and unerase up to 280 file types including spreadsheets, PPT files, documents, email archives, zip archives and other important file types based on their unique signatures. Unerase file tool is compatible to unerase files on different version of Windows OS that includes Vista, XP, 95, 98, 2000, 2003, 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8 and others. Continue reading this page: http://www.unerasefile.com/ if you need to get more knowledge on how to unerase files without facing any sort of difficulty.