Looking for a hard drive data recovery tool? If that’s the case, then you reached to the right place, where you can have the ultimate recovery tool. Basically, the HDD is split into a more than one of partitions or volumes, thus it makes easy to arrange data. Through partitions it is easy to separate different varieties of files, backup entire partition data, and encrypt specific partition to secure personal data. Due to partitioning you’ll be able to access data quickly, because files are arranged in an organised form. You will find different file systems available such as FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT, etc. File system is mainly in charge of storing files and folders based on file name and file extension on partition or volumes efficiently.
Operating System looks after a partition table to hold specific information of HD partitions. The OS can take advantage of this table of data, during the time of system booting to mount partition. Due to Operating-System crash or hard disk corruption, these partition tables may get corrupt, this can lead to huge amount of data loss saved on the partition. Don’t get depressed, laptop hard drive recovery after partition table corruption is possible with the aid of Hard Drive Recovery tool. This software was developed with a group of data recovery experts for both MS Windows as well as Macintosh Operating System users, which restores missing and lost data from hard disk drive. To execute any critical data recovery, this is the best suited program. It has built-in algorithms that help to scan entire disk in short while.
Common reasons, which bring about partition table corruption:
Abrupt system shutdown: During any event, if you switch off the system by mistake while running some application on the system, then a HD partition table could get damage or corrupt. Sometimes regular power loss may also tend to partition table corruption, which results into severe loss of data.
Malware or virus attack: Virus or malware may infect your Personal Computer through removable devices or when accessing un-authenticated websites or unknowingly downloading virus infected files or movie files, etc. These viruses quickly spread to the complete hard disk and infects MBR, partition table, file system and Operating System, which ends up in loss in treasured files preserved in the hard disk drive. Irrespective of data loss scenario you can achieve file restoration from hard drive after data loss.
Partitioning or repartitioning issues: While separating HD or existing partition, if any interruption like abrupt system shutdown or you continues with the wrong strategy to resize the partition, then there’s a chance of partition table corruption. Therefore, partitions become inaccessible and leads to loss in important files saved about it.
Precautionary measures in order to avoid permanent loss of data on hard disk drives:
• Instantly stop storing any data on system HD after loss of data
• Do not install any software, which tends to overwriting of files
• Don’t install recovery tool on damaged or corrupted hard disk drive or partition
Best features of Hard Disk Drive Recovery application:
• Nevertheless this software helps you during the difficulty of data loss or deletion scenario, to recover data through the system hard disk drive. You are able to restore files from crashed or corrupted HD, dead hard drive, etc.
• Allows you to restore files lost on account of virus infection and also restores files from non-bootable drives.
• This tool could work well on various versions of the MS Windows Systems including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and so on.
• Sometimes your hard disk drive status becomes RAW, thereby causing inaccessibility of data stored on it. Now you can restore files from RAW hard drive by using this recovery tool.
• Supports to retrieve various files of several types of HD’s for example IDE, SATA, SCSI, SAS, ATA, PATA, etc.
• You can regain lost or deleted files from detachable storage devices including flash memory cards, USB drives, memory stick, external hard disks, FireWire drives, etc.
• It has the capacity to restore lost data from various brands of computer drives for example Apple, Fujitsu, Buffalo, SanDisk, Seagate Hitachi, Imation, Sony, Toshiba Transcend, Quantum, Iomega, , Kingston, LaCie, Maxtor, Samsung, Western Digital and others.
It is suggested to utilize free demo version to know the working procedure to recover data from hard disk drive. Demo form can scan complete disk and displays deleted or lost files based on the file name, file extension, files size, and date of creation, etc. If you are impressed with the functional procedures and recovery outcomes, go for paid version in order to save the recovered files.