SD cards are electronic data storage devices, usually used to store information in digital formats. It is often used in portable electronic device like digital cameras, cell phones, MP3 players, iPods and others. SD card is widely used because of their features like small size, ease of use, storage capacity and portability. Many of the users use this SD card to store huge amount of data including songs, video clips, documents, games, applications, photos etc. What will you do if sometimes to keep our data safe other than installing anti viruses on personal systems? You have created as many backups as possible on this SD card. If the files are crucial then you tend to save it in different places and what best way to do so in our hard disks and Memory cards for computers and mobile phones/cameras respectively. You tend to believe that data stays safe once transferred to a SD card. But however, there are inevitable circumstances such as accidental deletion, format, virus attack that damage SD card leading to unavoidable data loss.
Have you ever lost files from SD card? Do you want to restore files from SD card? If you are the one who is searching for the application that helps in recovery of files from SD card then here is the answer for all your queries. Just employ this Memory card file recovery tool that successfully helps to restore files from SD card in few minutes. This tool has advance algorithms which identifies and recovers more than 300 types of file formats and also allows you to add new signatures which makes data recovery very easy. It also provides “Find” option that help user to search particular file type on the basis of name, type, size, creation date.
Common reasons that leads to loss of files from SD card
- Deleting any files of SD card from your portable device or when connected to your system is one of the main reason for file loss from SD card.
- Usage of the SD card when camera battery is low or dying out.
- Removal of SD card abruptly during file transfer or during capturing photos.
- Sometimes on connecting your SD card to your system, it displays error notifications like “card is not initialized” or “Invalid portable device”. Because of this your SD card becomes inaccessible and you need to format the device before using it resulting in complete data loss.
- Loss of files from SD card as a result of human mistakes. For an example, accidentally deleting photos or formatting the SD card.
Important tips to be followed
- It is recommended to have the regular backup of important files from SD card so that you can restore after file loss.
- By adding more files, when your SD card is full will make you lose files on SD card.
- Check once or twice before deleting the unwanted files from SD card to avoid accidental deletion of files.
If you come across any data loss situations even after following certain precautionary measures then no need to worry at all as it is possible to recover files from SD card with the aid of this reliable Memory card file recovery tool. It is very easy to recuperate data from SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, SDXC MMC and from XD card in few simple steps. Read this page- http://www.memorycardfilerecovery.org/ to get more details on recovery of files from Memory card.