The outlook is a prime tool utilized to interact through mails. It is a client side application basically applied to client side. Outlook comes with the office package of Microsoft. The very best feature of the tool is it provid the ability to work in offline mode.
Generally user uses internet domain to deliver and receive mails. Outlook supports this feature and enables you to send mails. Offline mode and internet-based mode are the two sorts of stages in which Outlook works. Offline mode is really a state isn’t with net connection an internet-based mode is the other way round.
Users generally get confused once they go through working offline feature. Users know that for transferring of mails connection to the internet is necessary. However outlook tool also allows you to operate in online mode.
You can find basically two files which act as a backhand Outlook. If you have no internet connection then each of the data is stored in OST file. When you’re in online mode then PST files comes in action and saves everything.
But doing work in offline isn’t work done completely .I.e. You have to later convert your data from offline to online mode. For the purpose you have to convert OST to PST. Just for this conversion once you are given a power tool that will convert your OST file to PST file.
This conversion is not possible with Outlook. There’s no automatic way to convert the files. The conversion if needed can be done by import and export option. These import and export options given in Outlook that is utilized to import the file as well as to create backup. But these option is always not secure to make use of.
There are many versions of Outlook 2000 to 2010, nevertheless they all support PST and OST files. Actual Outlook is an application of Microsoft Office. So conversion is needed in all of the versions, and so you can also convert OST to PST office 2010.
There are lots of reasons from which your PST files could get corrupted. These reasons are as follows.
• Exchange Server recovery by synchronization of files.
• Virus attacks somewhere in the medium where your Outlook is configured.
• Server crash can result in data loss.
• OST file is not getting synchronized with Exchange Server as a result of server low response.
• Backup if created through Outlook import and export option.
• Migrating from older server to the latest version of Outlook.
• Abrupt shutdown of applications and system.
• Accidental deletion of user’s mailboxes from PST on account of internal error.
• Requirement to extract accidentally deleted emails and made by some inappropriate tools.
• Corrupt / Damaged / Inaccessible if caused to .OST file.
• CRC errors occurred as a result of heavy size or while copying heavy sized .ost file.
• If data exceed the file size at the conclusion loss of data on account of oversized PST.
Therefore conversion of OST to PST which is an important task that must be carried out with appropriate tools. Because of this you will be able to download the software from online and can perform the recovery.