Outlook is user friendly and works as the email client to handle and uphold your emails and other information. But sometimes, this Outlook app turns out to be unapproachable due to PST file corruption. So it’s significant to recognize how to scan PST file which is sullied or wrecked due to some irregular reasons. So, some of the main causes of PST file corruptions are discussed below fundamentally focus on them.
- Virus strike – Virus is the hazardous issue to damage the Outlook PST file. As Outlook needs internet connection and prone to virus hit. Thus, there is a maximum chance of PST file corruption by virus attack.
- Oversized PST file: – Each Outlook version possess PST file and it has its fixed size limit, if this size limit is surpassed ahead of its size limit, then it may be ruined. This Oversizing of PST file normally happens when you won’t delete unwanted emails or other items.
- Unexpected closing of Outlook while functioning: – When you are functioning with Outlook, during this if it is ended unexpectedly due to power stoppage short or some other sources might make it to shut suddenly; then there is likelihood of sleaze of PST file.
- Internet issues: – Outlook requires stable internet connection to access the files. But sometimes there may be a chance of catching junk value due to sudden internet stoppage. It is complex to determine, and it could lead to data loss.
If you are facing data loss from any of the above reasons, then Outlook then make use of this software and install unaffected drive. It is capable of scanning the corrupted PST file and fixes it effectively and also recoup all deleted and lost files due to PST file corruption from Outlook. PST scan tool is planned with most sophisticated features to fix PST file . All versions of Outlook can be used to scan for the corrupted PST file. It allows you to convalesce all deleted or lost emails, reminders, notes, meeting plans, requests, appointment, contacts lists and tasks from by fixing the corrupted PST file. This software is urbanized with the assist of current modern helpful elements to accomplish the repair and recover process on all Windows OS. It is proficient of fixing the error messages and works beyond your expectations. It has the capacity to restore Outlook PST file which is not completed by “scanpst.exe” scanner. It can also recover password secluded Outlook PST files capably. This tool is available as Outlook 2010 PST scan. It is planned with easy user interface which doesn’t need any technical knowledge to scan PST file on versions like Outlook, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and repair besmirched PST files in straightforward, protected and dependable way.
You can download the liberally provided demo version of PST scanner for Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 to weigh up its repair results. You could observe all repaired files. Trial version can fluently collects the recovered PST files in a suitable order. Then you may pay for the complete edition of this tool to hoard all recovered PST files.
Outlook is a Microsoft application used as an email manager for communication between two or more people e.g, to send & receive emails. Outlook, can also be used to maintain calendar items, tasks, contact manager, taking notes journal entries and other personal information etc. These all information are stored in .PST file format in outlook when you work online and when you work offline all these are saved in .OST file format. Sometimes you may lose data from these files due to accidental deletion or some other reason and all your stored data gets deleted from these files. In such cases, to recover Outlook PST and OST file you can use Outlook recovery software. There are other scenarios which explain how your data might get deleted.
- The outlook has different versions that are varied by their storage capacity. Outlook 2002 stores 2 GB data in PST file, Outlook 2003 & 2007 stores 20 GB data, and Outlook 2010 stores 50 GB data in PST file.Outlook 97-2003 stores 2GB data in its OST file. If this file size gets oversized then all your stored data might get deleted from PST and OST files.
- Sometimes when you try to upgrade your Outlook from old version to the new version deletions can happen. The benefit of upgrading Outlook is that you will get lots of added features with the latest version e.g. increased storage capacity of MS Outlook. But during this upgradation process if any problems occur or upgradation process get interrupted then there are chances of deletion of all stored data from PST files.
- In an organization many people uses or share the same PST or OST file over a network. During this if any error occurs then it results in deletion of all emails and other data from Outlook file.
Inspite of this there are some more commonscenarios like, abrupt shutdown of system while accessing Outlook application, sudden power failure, deletion due to virus or malware attack, etc. To overcome these problems you have to take some precautions; some of those are like,
- Don’t operate on multiple emails to avoid outlook crash.
- Keep an updated antivirus in your system to avoid virus attack.
- Before shutting down your system try to close the Outlook application
- Keep a weekly basis backup of your OST and PST file.
These are very convenient and easy steps to avoid data deletion but still if you are facing some problem then you can use the best Outlook recovery software. This software helps you to recover deleted emails from OST file and PST file. This Outlook recovery tool helps you to recover all your deleted emails, calendar items, journals, personal notes etc.This software is available as free trial version which you can download and preview your recoverable deleted items from Outlook. To save these deleted Outlook attributes you can purchase the full version of this software.
MS Outlook is an easy to use mail management application that was designed by Microsoft and come up with many different versions. It has many handy features that can be used by users in order to manage their profile and Outlook account easily. But, sometimes it becomes very difficult to work on Outlook due to eruption of errors like Scanpst.dll error which won’t permit the user to operate on their own profile and access their mails & other files. With the eruption of this error, you won’t be able to manage your computer data and files that you’ve saved in contacts, calendars, notes as well as other important Outlook data.
Consider a situation where your PST file is corrupted and fails to open & shows an error message. You tried to run an inbuilt Inbox repair tool in order to fix Scanpst but, you saw error message after running the Inbox repair tool like “SCNPST32.DLL wasn’t found. Reinstalling the application might repair this.” The main reason over the error message is that the Scnpst32.dll file is misplaced due to improper system shutdown or partial installation of Outlook. When you come across such kind of situation then, you should utilize Outlook Scanpst repair tool to repair Outlook PST file after Scanpst DLL error.
Let’s move on to the possible reasons or causes that are responsible for PST file corruption. They’re installation of Outlook improperly, system shutdown in an improper way, virus infection, abrupt power failure and corrupted or damaged registry files. The most common solutions to fix the Outlook PST file after Scanpst.dll error are given below:
1. First, reinstall the MS Outlook and try to fix the file again.
2. You can register the file by using this command: regsvr32 C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\SCNPST32.DLL
3. You can download the Scnpst32.dll from the safe website and substitute the corrupted one.
4. If the above steps do not work, then try Scanpst repair software that can fix the corrupted PST file even if the Inbox repair tool fails.
With the help of Scanpst repair software, you can easily fix the PST file corrupted due to loss of data scenarios. It carries out read only operation to the corrupted PST file during the time of PST repair process makes sure the safety of their original contents. Because of all these exclusive functionalities, the software is suggested by the majority of the Shareware Experts. This repair software can easily repair the Outlook PST file after Scnpst32.dll is corrupted or missing. This tool also repair PST file after Scanpst.exe internal error on Outlook and may fix password authenticated PST files on different MS Outlook versions like Outlook 2000, MS Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and MS Outlook 2010. You are able to download this tool to correct the corrupted PST files.
Outlook was introduced in the year 2000 by Microsoft which provides the user a platform to work on particular’s attributes. Mailing is one of the best way to communicate with different peoples but sometimes these servers are so busy to work with so for this point Microsoft launched the Outlook which gives a users a platform to work offline and later to convert the work online.
The Outlook was launched with good features but the only draw bask was the size of PST files which was of 2 GB in 2000 version but later it was removed by increasing the size of it. Number of users and number of requirements to work with and understanding all the requirements of user Microsoft have succeeded in developing the tool which was named as Outlook which let the user to work with their e-mail, calendars, contacts, journal, attributes etc.
Outlook provides the facility of account creation which can be used by different users on the same configuration done one’s PC where as it enable us to work with offline mode. As there was only one drawback which was with PST size and later it was also removed with increased size of 50 GB. More over the interface was enhanced with the later versions.
But still some time PST gets corrupted and need to be repaired. For this purpose of repairing PST repair tools have to be used. The different version of outlook are 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 which is used by many users, sometime the size of 2003 PST also increases then question is are there PST repair tool for Outlook 2007 available for repairing? Yes there are many tools to do the need full. Often it happens while working with Outlook PST gets corrupted and Outlook at the same time stop working, these reason be unknown to us and lastly you have to again configure it in desired system. So let’s have some of the well known scenarios or the reason which can corrupt your PST definitely some or the other time.
- If PST size increases by 2 GB in older version (varies with different version of it).
- A files header gets corrupted from virus attack and other means also like hard disk corruption and mane more unexpected power loss infected files storage in the drive where PST is located.
- PST files sharing over unsecured network like internet, LAN etc.
- To make your PST portable and saving in compressed format can corrupts your PST file.
TIPS to be follow which can save your PST files from corruption.
- Creation of Backup of PST files while performing any task on it.
- Avoid sharing your PST files over unsecured networks which can corrupt it.
- Try to avoid the weak power supply to the system so as to abstain from the abrupt shutdown which can cause damage to PST.
These are some precaution which has to be taken but still sometimes our PST gets corrupted and we need to repair it so as to work with our Outlook. Many trail version downloads are present in internet you can download one of those and can repair your corrupted PST files.