Micro SD memory card is one of the most widely used flash memory cards used with electronic gadgets like digital cameras, mobile phones, iPods, etc. Micro SD memory card is generally used to store files like audio, videos and image, etc. Some Micro SD manufacturing companies are as follows: SanDisk, Canon and Lexar. But like other memory cards, Micro SD memory card can also get corrupted and as a result user will lose access to the data stored on Micro SD card. The most common scenarios for the deletion of data from Micro SD card are listed below:
Data loss due to abrupt removal of memory card reader: The abrupt removal of memory card readers can cause the corruption of memory card or the damage of the file format of the memory card. While copying the files from memory card to the PC or any other data storage devices, sudden removal of Micro SD card interrupts the file transfer process and can cause for the corruption or deletion of files from memory card. Hence, to avoid the data loss you need to eject or remove these memory card readers safely and you can also use the option called “safely remove hardware” in the system.
Other Scenarios that can cause the deletion of data from Micro SD card: Some other scenarios that can cause the deletion of data scenarios from the Micro SD memory card are listed as follows: infection of files due to virus or malware infection, accidental deletion of files from Micro SD card, accidental formatting of Micro SD card can cause deletion of data from Micro SD memory card.
So, in order to avoid the data loss from Micro SD memory card, you need to recover deleted files from Micro SD memory card. For recovering data from Micro SD memory card, you can use Memory Card recovery software that helps to recover Micro SD card after corruption due to improper ejection from card reader.
Features of Memory Card recovery software:
- Memory Card recovery tool helps to recover data from corrupted Micro SD card on following Windows operating versions like Windows XP, Vista, 2003 and 2008 server etc.
- The inbuilt scanning algorithm of this Micro SD card recovery tool quickly scans and recover Micro SD card after corruption due to improper ejection from card reader
- Apart from the memory card data recovery, it can also recover the deleted or lost files from other removable storage devices like external hard drives, USB pen drives, Fire wire drives etc.
- By making use of this memory recovery tool, you can restore deleted files from formatted, unformatted, partially formatted and damaged memory cards of following manufacturers like SanDisk etc.
- With the help of Memory Card recovery software you can easily recover Micro SD card after corruption due to improper ejection from card reader on following Mac operating system versions like Mac Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks etc.
- It also allows recovering different type’s deleted files like image files, music files, and document files, etc. from deleted and lost hard drive volumes on Windows and Mac operating system platforms.
- After the recovery of deleted files from memory card, it also allows to preview of these recovered files using “Preview” option in this memory card recovery tool.
- Memory card recovery tool can recover the deleted photos from following manufacturers of camera like Canon, Nikon etc.
- While recovering the deleted files from memory card and other removable devices, this recovery tool never alters the original content of the file. It always restores the file by creating the replica image of the deleted file.