There are various electronic gadgets that are used to capture pictures. Digital cameras play a major role among the devices that are used to capture digital pictures. Photos when captured from any gadget will be stored on memory card of that gadget with certain file format and JPG is the default file format on most of the storage devices. Different camera models store the pictures on it with different file format. The popular brands of digital cameras used are Canon, Sony, Kodak, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus, etc.
Among the common scenarios of losing pictures from digicam is accidental deletion. Assume that while viewing the captured pictures on camera, most of the times there is a tendency to delete the unwanted pictures from you. The task to delete a photo on camera should be to obtain the required picture and pick ‘Delete’ option, the image gets erased from your memory from the camera. But also if you unexpectedly select ‘Delete All’ option then all the content for the camera will be removed immediately thus losing every one of the precious pictures of memorable moments. This is one of the most annoying thing you could face. But this worst situation could be remedied properly with the aid of restore software. The tool to restore Mac photos will definitely guide you in right way to get back all the lost pictures. And other alike situations of data loss could be mentioned.
- Delete all option on cameras – While deleting pictures on camera you might unintentionally select ‘delete all’ option instead of deleting particular photos. This causes deletion of all the pictures on the camera, thus implying loss of photos.
- Formatting the memory card – Accidental formatting of storage devices like memory cards of camera will cause severe data loss because format process erases all the content on the storage device. Hence you should have proper backup of required data else you will have to face data loss.
- While transferring pictures to iPhoto library – While transferring pictures from camera to iPhoto library on Mac system, if any interruptions occur like sudden system shut down or power surge to the system or removal of camera, then it might lead to incomplete data transfer and thus the data will become corrupt.
- File system corruption – Use of memory cards on numerous devices like different computers, different models of camera, etc. will cause damage to the file system of the memory card, thus making all the pictures inaccessible.
You may also face many situations of picture loss and hence you may be having the question in your mind that can I rescue deleted pictures from camera? Yes you can easily get back all the lost photos on mac system with the help of this utility.
- Restores most of the photo file types like JPG, CRW, JPEG, SRF, PNG, CR2, NEF, etc after deletion
- Capable of restoring lost photos from various storage devices like memory cards (XD, CF, SD, MMC, XQD, etc.), pen drives, thumb drive, etc.
- Effective recovery of all lost media files from memory cards having different file systems like FAT12, NTFS, FAT32, HFS, etc.
- You can also find lost RAW photo files from Macbook pro and from other systems easily.
The program provides all easy to use and interactive ways to restore the lost and deleted photos from various devices on Mac systems.