Reinstalling the Windows OS is one of the process, which each and every laptop or computer user want to avoid. Just because they don’t want to lose their data saved in hard disk of system. On the other hand, people don’t bother to keep the backup files with them. So, while re-installing Windows OS, if you haven’t kept back up files for your data then make sure you are going to be in a pitiful situation because you will lose all your data. To know more, click here.
We recommend you to use a powerful recovery tool for data recovery after Windows installation, i.e. “Data Recovery Software”. However, after reinstalling Windows, your files are not actually lost permanently from hard disk, it just become inaccessible and invisible. Only the memory table gets modified and all those sectors of hard disk marked as blank and available to use for other files. So, there is always a chance of data recovery after Windows installation. You can recover most of your deleted or lost files with the help of Data Recovery. Just due to this smart software, it’s possible to restore back all the data safely from formatted hard drives of different file systems like NTFS and FAT file system. You can easily use this fabulous software to retrieve data like Photos, videos, music etc. In addition, you can make use of this software to retrieve data back from memory card quite comfortably.
Some of the reasons for Data Loss after reinstalling Windows Operating system
- Hard disk crash: It is uneven fault associated to hard disk which even happen due to power surge. As a result you may lose your data after reinstallation.
- Upgrading Operating System: At the time of upgrading of operating system means updating older version of Windows with newer version may encounter advanced features cause error and turns system unbootable.
- Virus Threats: There is always a chance of getting infection of virus or malware by the means of internet and external drives that can attack and damage Master Boot Record which lead to boot failure.
- Defragmentation Failure: Defragmentation refers to a maintenance of computer to run it efficiently by reducing the file system fragmentation. It also keep the file in contiguous manner in hard disk, which lead to quick access of data within hard disk. But, if somehow it met with a failure, definitely there must be some error occurs and entire process ends with loss of data.
- Sudden Interruption: It often happen that if a computer system met with abrupt closing of system due to power surge, software conflicts, hardware issues, and much more. This may lead to lose entire data after reinstalling Windows.
- Windows Registry Corruption: As you must be aware with this fact that it is Registry where all the system related configuration get saved. So, if somehow registry gets corrupted and erased while booting, operating system will crash. As a result, all the data gets erased.
Apart from the above mentioned reasons behind data loss after reinstalling Windows OS. Other causes of losing data are, accidental formatting, reformatting process, using third party tool and many others. So, to overcome with such un-happening incidents, user can rely on Data Recovery Software for data recovery after Windows installation. This software is capable to recover data after Windows installation on various brands of laptop and PC’s. One more important facility that this software is capable to create is disk images in order to check the bad sectors in hard drives.
With this software, you can recover data from different hard disk like SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. supported by SONY, Moser Baer, Seagate, Kingston etc.